Site verification is the most important step when it comes to submitting your site to search engines. Bing’s method is quite different from Google’s. It requires you to verify that you own the site by accessing your account / proving your control over the site.
I like their method though. Now as you know, Blogger offers free hosting to users, so you don’t have to worry about hosts. You only have access to your dashboard.
or how to access DNS settings. Bing gives 3 verification options to suite whichever plan you’re on.
The options are:
- xml file upload,
- Copying & pasting the <meta> tag in your webpage,
- Adding CNAME record to DNS.
- When you are in the template edit section, press CTRL+F to find and input <head>.
- Place the cursor just after the > symbol and press the ENTER key to create a new line.
- Paste the code you copied in the new line.
- Now go back to the verification page and clock VERIFY.
Select your DNS provider from the box given. and if your provider is not included, choose Other.
==>> For Record type, choose CNAME (Alias)